Become a Supporter
BECOME A GBART SUPPORTER! - from Jan to Dec 2021
Our team has a collectively strong opinion on the value of community. It is as a community that we overcome obstacles and flourish.
GBART’s primary objectives include supporting and promoting the Granite Belt’s growing arts sector, as well as sustaining well-being objectives for our community.
GBART is a Not For Profit Association incorporated in 2019. Our point of difference from other art and craft trails that are passive or “exclusive” is that we want participants to who would not normally see themselves in an art gallery, getting “hands on” and doing things that may be perceived as “quirky” or “different”.
All members will receive an e-newsletter and early notification of special events or information about similar events as received from other organisations.
Membership does not automatically place an artisan on the Trail. This is a separate process and requires specific separate criteria and conditions to be met. Businesses and Artisans will be listed on the GBART website and social media; Friends will receive pre-sale notice of opening night tickets before they go on sale elsewhere.
To enable GBART to reach its objectives and to continue to grow, we invite you to become a member of GBART Inc. Your financial contribution to GBART inc is more than just dollars and cents in the bank. When you become a member of GBART inc, you become a part of our creative family!
All members to GBART inc are automatically subscribed to our e-newsletters and will receive early notification of special events and information.
PLEASE NOTE: Membership commences in January each year. Applications from 1 November or later will carry forward to the next year.
Please Direct Debit to:
Bendigo Bank Account
BSB 633 000
Account 168 641 066
Please use your Supporter Name as the Reference in your Transfer.
GBART Inc. is a not-for-profit incorporated association created in 2019 to establish a community wellbeing event, offering ways for both locals and visitors to enjoy the Granite Belt’s rich and diverse arts scene and cultural assets.
GBART Priorities for 2021
- Identity – Promote our substantial arts and cultural talent and resources as an arts and cultural tourism destination
- Isolation – Offer opportunities for artisans and broader community members experiencing isolation to come together to take part in GBART
- Inclusiveness – Everyone is welcome! GBART is intended to be an engagement event for participants and any artisan can apply
- Income – Contribute to developing future economic diversity by creating an event that brings 5000 visitors to the Granite Belt by 2025. This offers an estimated economic value of $6M to the region
- Collaboration – Seek opportunities to collaborate and cross-market with other regions and events within and external to the Granite Belt; eg Apple & Grape Harvest Festival, Arts NorthWest (NSW), Arts South West (Qld), Condamine Country Arts Trail (CCART) = A trail of trails that support each other vs compete
- Well-being – Support community well-being all year (by offering opportunities for all stakeholder groups to collaborate, grown and learn)
- Train and develop – Grow the skills of artisans, volunteers and other stakeholders. Develop the tools and engage the expertise to achieve this.